PLEASE FILL THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER THE WARRANTY
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY & ONLINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Please save and retain your original sales receipt and barcode label on packaging as proof of purchase and validation of this warranty.
- In the event of any claim with MASTERPAN® or MASTERLON® products please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your proof of purchase and picture of the damage/s and let us know the problem so we can attend to your claim as soon as possible. Our Warranty Team will respond to your claim accordingly.
- Ensure proper use and care of your product/s to validate this warranty.
- Our warranty covers your product/s from any material or workmanship defects at time of production and its non-stick coating under normal and non-professional use as mentioned in this care guide.
- Our warranty does not cover damages to your product/s from excessive commercial use, normal wear and tear, deterioration due to dishwasher use, improper use such as accidents, boiling dry, over-heating an empty pot/pan, misuse, abuse, commercial or non-consumer use, overheating due to pro-longed use, scratches from metal utensils or objects, stains from certain food products, and improper cleaning.
- In the event of any claim we reserve the right of the final decision of either repair, replacement (or if no longer in stock a replacement) or refund of purchase price paid in part or whole depending on the nature of the damage. In the event of a repair or replacement there will be no charge besides shipping and handling cost.
- We do not cover any incidental or consequential damages arising from any direct or indirect use or dropping of our product/s.
- Our warranty does not cover any third party liability damage that may arise from improper use or handling of our product/s such as damage to personal property, bodily parts, flooring, etc., by accidental dropping of our product/s or damage to other product/s by improper storage of our product/s.
- This warranty does not cover scratches or damage that is merely cosmetic or minor in that it does not significantly affect the performance of the product/s itself.