Please fill the form below to register the Warranty
2-YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY AND ON LINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Please save and retain your original sales receipt and barcode label on packaging as proof of purchase.
- In the event of any claim with a MasterPan® product please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org copy of your proof of purchase and picture of the damage/s and let us know the problem so we can attend to your claim as soon as possible.
- Please ensure proper use and care of your pan to validate this warranty.
- Our warranty covers your pan from any manufacturer’s defects at time of production and normal use as mentioned above under the COOKING and CLEANING sub-headings.
- Our warranty does not cover damages to your pan from excessive commercial use, normal wear and tear, deterioration due to dishwasher use, improper use such as accidents, boiling dry, over-heating an empty pan, misuse, abuse, commercial or non-consumer use, overheating due to pro-longed use, scratches from metal utensils or objects, stains from certain food products, and improper cleaning.
- n the event of any claim we reserve the right to final decision of either repair, replacement or refund of purchase price paid in part or whole depending on the nature of the damage. In the event of a repair or replacement there will be no charge besides shipping and handling cost.
- We do not cover any incidental or consequential damages arising from any direct or indirect use or dropping of our pans.
- Our warranty does not cover any third party liability damage that may arise from improper use or handling of our pan such as damage to personal property, bodily parts, flooring, etc., by accidental dropping of the pan or damage to other pans by improper storage of our pan.
- This warranty does not cover scratches or damage that is merely cosmetic or minor in that it does not significantly affect the performance of the pan itself.